Seriously?

Rapid Democrats are just as bad as the status quo Republican blather that abounds in our country. I don't understand the need to vehemently defend a president who is wasting time making bids for his 'city' to become the home of the Olympics in the future. I mean, doesn't he have other stuff to do? Like dealing with our shit-storm economy, or actually talking to the General in Afghanistan about what's really going on there before he makes policy?

The sad thing is I never thought he was going to implement all the 'change' he promised. I feel this president is as out of touch with real citizens as the last guy. And he's arrogant and didn't really pay his dues. But Democrats feel the need to get indignant whenever anyone questions him. Well, that's what we're supposed to do. We're supposed to keep our leaders in check. And this guy -- who is he even? He doesn't speak to me or for me at this point. Flying to Denmark to pitch his home town for the Olympics? I mean, really? In case you haven't noticed, we need jobs NOW. And every state is in crisis. The president's priorities are a joke. A bad one.

Comments