Trying to deal with technology

I have been trying to re-aestheticise my 'publication' [think about it, denied special studies permit at U.Va. for wanting to write about 'insanity in Faulkner' -- because they were too lazy to take on a voluntary thesis student, so here I am writing about all of it 20+ years hence] to no avail. There is supposed to be a photo underlain in beneath the title above, which rambles a bit, so now I have to figure out it it's restrictions of the template [cumbersome and anti-creative impetus, pro-frustration and not to the can-be-productive creative angst juices motivation, but the irritating, don't come back here for weeks because I have to make a living and this is too much of an energy suck just to get the look I want] or after sleeping, do I decide I am just a moron, multitasking too much, my jaw hurts, distracted by thoughts coming out of works, trying to organize my life, feat or tax liens and licenses, finally facing my fears from the past 4 years, and all that, just wanted a light whitewater shot behind the diatribe, oh and not to be booted off dlink.

Comments