Back down on earth

"It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight and I think it's gonna be a long long time I'm not the man they think I am..."


Reading about time-space continuum today and why we can't resolve apparent modalities of relativity, something from Van Gogh on twitter, creatively living is a challenge, what is up with the hunger artist phase?

I don't want to be angry about public options, extinguished species, the world ending, not with all the beautiful Christmas lighting around Hollywood, Raleigh Studios past a very nice Paramount up Highland, Hollywood changes every year when I moved here it was like drugstore cowboy met pulp fiction for sure, gunshots on cherokee, 'standin in the shower thinkin' and how it's very brilliant to be visually stimulated walking down the new improved Hollywood Blvd, and this is why I still think LA is the cinematic city, it's the lighting here the way it bounces off the sky and the glitz and glamour tracking shot into Lipstick Bail Bonds pink little mom-chick muscle cars.

I am just going to try to keep my head from blowing off by listening to rage against the machine and tool and channeling all my anger there -- today I felt hot suddenly in a room and it felt like it was from the people around me, maybe it's just time to stop hanging out with people at all, retreat to a treehouse unless I have to come out.

Right now, U2 "I still haven't found what I'm looking for." Everything is making be think about the rap sheet on who were the best rockstars by groupies, Steve Tyler won overall.

No word on Eddie Van Halen, who for some reason I have a crush on.

Comments