The Largest Sharing and Social Data Platform. We Provide Twitter and Facebook Buttons, Custom Audience Targeting, and more. | AddThis

The Largest Sharing and Social Data Platform. We Provide Twitter and Facebook Buttons, Custom Audience Targeting, and more. | AddThis


Sometimes you have a hard time trusting the eternal optimists and naive new-agers who want to discuss psychological and spiritual issues that you consider to be private matters. Your position may lean toward the idea of sharing the basic principles and nothing more. Nevertheless, you are now tempted to come clean about something you've long kept to yourself. Start slowly or you may reveal more than you intend. Find a friendly audience before opening your heart.

You are now tempted to come clean about something you've long kept to yourself. Perhaps that's The Awakening story I feel compelled to write because you want to write the books that you want to read and it would be good (but how does one like me go about actually getting in the big leagues, it's so messy, such a navigable river I don't like to try to figure out -- I just want to write it be a creative do the work and let someone else sort out the business side of things (except for my brand and all the rest--but I need help negotiating the right deals right now and brining in the right talent -- when I come from the 'outside' so to speak --- which in my case is a strength but will be seen as a weakness).

So what am I itching to get over? So many possibilities.

Comments