51 shades, not grey, but in attempts of being so...

...lucky as to turn a dumpy ole life of kidney and pies into some sort of sordid monopoly. I don't know. It is distracting, to say the least, bank balance always apparent, the end game; to my left the ghost show destination truth maybe, a lot of whispering, speakers to my right, hurt my wrist, should not be sitting this way, overall okay but compared to the kid who should be somewhere else since he's talking to the wall, on meds for borderline whatever he thinks, I am not equipped, not Gertrude Stein allowed to be with time running out like a noose or a blade above my head all wolf daddy in game of thrones awful season ender. I should write about that. I will probably do that later, because now I must make a phone call. Please don't ask me to do anything for you. I will accept work offers with cash payment, of course.

Comments