Will dream for food

Because I am stuck in a virtual prison because I have to work and my line of work is wonky at best, I dream mostly of not being tethered to a place that can be so seductively cruel. Again, if you need help chopping wood and can throw me a few bucks so I can cover my bills, that's all I humbly ask of anyone - just a semi-comfortable (I have low standards and have been told I "like to suffer" although I beg to differ but who gives a shit about that). Here's what I think about when I am sick of sending resumes.

11. Piano

Things I would do if I could do whatever I wanted to in life, finally, not changes up TIL now because they would be too infinite if there can be not enough infinity ( the opposite of too):
1. Travel wherever I wanted to go 
2. Share some skill I have with people who are extremely disadvantaged to improve some aspect of their loves
3. Adopt a dog trust me I would find one - tomorrow
4. Finally go to Big Bear
5. And Paris
6. 2 tv series, 4 features & a sitcom (ask me later - I got em on cards and cocktail napkins)
7. Paris
8. Virginia - land; apartment in Manhattan; warehouse in LA; cabin in Wyoming; retreat in big sur
9. Foster parent super fucked up kids
Who no one else will deal with
10. Novel


11. Piano

Comments