A genius for talent



My 'talent' was for coagulation, my 'genius' reading the zeitgeist, thus, knowing beforehand what you just realized. 

It's a curse, truly.

But that's not even the whole story, no punch writing ever is or can be (packs a punch, in your sack lunch) due to the extracting of fact for the effect of the overall flow downstream which you want to compel not send smashing into the rocks in class 5 Rapids.


      There's a missing component though, one Schopeinger doesn't account for, and I can't quite put my finger on.




In the meantime, tell me which film idea you think's the best once you peruse the imua page. Forward. Energy. Momentum.

What do you do when the game changes as you're playing it?

What was the first word spoken?
That's the one I want to make...

Sorry about the link but it'll take you to the philosophical question regarding talent v genius.

This is a fluid ongoing forum to talk through that story oral history storytelling style - no crowdfunding millennials please.

https://www.facebook.com/imuamana/posts/10153710445276463



Comments