Knock, knock, who's there?


Knock Rentals App Review!


Don't knock it til you try it!

I have been looking for a place to rent for months now after a shady manager (committed mail fraud) & unsafe conditions caused unforeseen housing crisis for my family.

I was hoping to find listings I haven't seen elsewhere or some effective filters to better hone in on features, but this app has far too few listings for a market the size of LA, none of which are east of the west side and the majority have no photo.

Yet the app want to collect data on your history (criminal and eviction) with no way of explaining the context, which clearly favors the already greed-oriented landlords of this city which has tons of unaffordable units where you get minimal if any property maintenance & rarely any reliable support.

I feel that I can't waste any more time trying to see if this app has bothered to add photos or expand its property base beyond 11 rentals near Pico-La Brea. It's someone's home they seek-they deserve photographs at the very least & property managers are too lazy to provide so there are many more, much better apps for renters, so don't waste your time because I already did!

Trulia, hot pads, padmapper, rad pads & apartment are by far superior. The only thing this app has is an appointment interface that looks cool. That's not enough sorry.

Comments